2,706 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomgreat hotelspa facilitiesmood lightinghuge bedbus stopminute walkrooms are spaciousmodern hotellondon hotelbooked this hotellovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed in this hotel last week whilst meeting up with a friend in London who I hadn't seen in ages. The hotel is just the other side of Chelsea Bridge, a long walk from the tube station at Sloane Square. Was offered a free upgrade but needed a twin so ouldnt take it. The hotel itself is gorgeous, modern, stylish and the room was lovely and big with plenty of room and a sofa. Gorgeous bathroom with shower and bath. They were a bit skimpy with tea making supplies but we ended up buying some tea bags and milk for the room.

We ended up taking the bus from across the road which was good and if you buy a day pass, very cheap.

Only booked this hotel because it was a daily offer on booking.com but would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a free upgrade
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Although this well-placed hotel can seem very expensive, I have often stayed here on special deals through other websites. It is a great hotel with a few little Portuguese wrinkles. I've always had a good, clean, well-appointed room and the staff are unfailingly helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I was looking for something good at a good price, you will say: "Impossible for London".
No, it isn't. I found a specal offer in Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel and at my arrive I could not believe at my eyes: the hotel was beautiful and all what I was asking, there was.
I saw it was near the railway, but, no problem, I asked for a room in the front (opposite to the rail) and it was absolutely silence (like being in high mountains... or in a desert...).
Room was very large and clean as well as the bathroom. The hotel is new and everything is large (it does not seems to be in England... and just for hotel, is a good thing).
Also good transport with 3 lines of bus that brings you all where you need in a few minutes all over the day.

Room Tip: Ask for front rooms far from railway.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband & I stayed here in early September with another couple (in separate rooms) and we could not be happier with our hotel choice. We arrived after a flight from Australia at 0630 in the morning and they happily let us access both rooms straight away. The room itself was light, clean & modern with more than enough space. The closest tube station (Sloane Square) is a 20min stroll, and the walk is through the beautiful Chelsea area which was a lovely walk to do each morning and evening. As someone who travels constantly for work, I was impressed by the exercise bike in the room. Terrific bonus for those of us who can't be bothered going to the gym while away - not that it got used on this leisure trip! Well priced for being so central and I did a lot of research prior to booking. Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to London.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ARH81
Reviewed October 9, 2012

After a nine night stay I can say I am pleased to recommend this hotel.
It is hassle free, almost.
Part of the flats across from Battersea Park it does have some traffic noise from the busy road, and the rail tracks behind.Not to mention the rear view of the ruined power station and Cat and Dog Home!
Staff are helpful and plentiful at breakfast.The breakfast food is dull ( scrambled eggs are good).
The pool was fine but as you need to go down to the basement in robe and slippers not ideal!
The steam room and sauna very good.
The room is a good size, comfortable (but bed firm), with an excellent bathroom.Separate bath and large rain shower, great towels and robes.
Three excellent lifts, but small lift lobby.
Air con is fine but a little loud, when you open the window air con is switched off.
We managed to get some free Wi Fi from reception at check in.
So subject to a good room rate again, I do believe we would return.

Room Tip: Street noise at the front, possible train noise at the back.But good rooms!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple