2,703 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomspa facilitiesmood lightinglovely hotelhuge bedbus stopminute walkrooms are spaciouslondon hotelbooked this hotellovely roombreakfast was excellentstayed for one night
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Stayed here for a few nights recently. The experience was generally pretty good but with a few downsides. These included housekeeping every day removing an over sheet from the bed even though we repeatedly had to ask for its return; the fact that we could not take or receive mobile calls
inside the hotel (satellite
interference apparently); too hard
beds; one aloof and unhelpful
member of reception staff. Saying
that the rest of the staff (breakfast
staff , reception, door staff and
housekeeping, thro out the hotel
were helpful and pleasant. ) The
rooms were pleasant with good
soundproofing from traffic noise.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel for 5 nights in August. I found the place great - very modern and light room, great comfortable bed, clean. A weak point is the absolute lack of view - the hotel faces another building, app. 20 meters away. Bus stop is a minute away, staff is very helpful, would recommend the place, especially with a good discount as we managed to get.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ivilina
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Great hotel - good value for money - it is a little bit further out of the centre but it doesnt cost much more in a cab . Beautiful spa area and swimming pool but be helpful if it opened earlier than 8am for a before work swim!

Beautiful rooms and bathrooms - very modern facilities

I am becoming a regular visitor at this hotel

Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights here and the rooms are so spacious and the bathroom is fabulous. Compared to other 4*/5* hotels I've stayed at in London, this is more on a par with a 5* hotel. The location wasn't a problem, the bus stop really is just outside and Battersea Park is a must see, it's a lovely park.

We didn't have spa treatments but we used the pool and other facilities.

Room Tip: Clean, elegant and spacious
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DiceyManchester
Reviewed August 14, 2011

This is a marvellous hotel which I used several times in June when I could get a good rate (the rack rate is very expensive!). I was working very hard and needed somewhere to stay locally - but I would choose to stay here as a holiday. Just opposite Battersea Park, with the bus stop opposite providing regular buses to Victoria and Sloane Square it is a truly luxurious hotel.

My only complaint was that the pool didn't open until 8 - far too late for me - and so I didn't use it, which was a real pity. However, I would heartily recommend this hotel and almost can't wait until I need to use it again!

• Stayed: June 2011