“So.....” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Melksham, United Kingdom
“So.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

just one word...GOOD!!!good location,friendly staff,nice room and nice view as well.The pool is clean and good temp.My son even hope we can stay in this hotel again..and i promise him..
Walk to Waterloo station just need about 5 minute and just 3 minute walk to London Eye,me and my family have a very good time in this hotel...will return soon...

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this review, September 4, 2014
Dear chee v ,

Thank you for your review, it really sounds like your family had such a good time during your stay with us.

We are all looking forward to welcome you and your family back upon your next visit to the capital.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,268)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

Fantastic location with outstanding service. Our room was a suite which was to a very high standard and also we dinned in the restaurant. We recommend the special 3 course menu which again was cooked to perfection. Internet connection was very fast and reliable !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank traveltime333
Dear traveltime333,

Thank you for adding another 5* review for our hotel.

We are pleased you enjoyed our hotel and one of our high standard rooms and the 3 course meal at Brasserie Joel.

We hope you will be able to visit us again soon for another outstanding experience.

Harbor City, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

Great location, beautiful Hotel, but needed more light. Lobby, elevators, tinted windows, and rooms dark. Ambiance carried a little too far, making it CoLD, instead of friendly and inviting. Computers down 4-5 hours made check-in very LONG!

Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels

ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Thank you for your review Beverly G and my apologies for the unfortunate delay. This was caused due to a system failure and we were operating manually.

I’m sorry to note that our decor was not to your liking and hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Wow, you must go and stay here. What an experience. I walked across Westminster bridge, it was crowded by tourist. I was getting hot from my walk. I entered into the hotel. The lobby was up the escalator. Just going up the escalator made you feel you were past the hustle and bustle of the outside world and entering another extraordinary place. The light told a story if it own. Interesting. In checked in, the receptionist had the best customer services I have come across in ages. Well gone you. I found my self in the lifts going up to my rooms, the "mood" lighting is most affective, maybe a little too dark but as I said it had a place and a story if it's own. My room was fantastic. A bath and a shower, how spoilt am I. I loved it. Unfortunately I didn't get to try then all out as u was only there for one night. I'm coming back you can hear me shouting.

I had a fab night sleep, bed was comfortable, choice of hard and soft pillows, how thoughtful.

Ooh and a comfortable pleasant English breakfast how civilised. I recommend this place.

Well done to all that run it and make it so comfortable for its guests.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Wow, what a great review, thanks for adding your 5* review for our hotel moononline.

We’d love to welcome you back and hope we can do so again soon.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

I have just one word to describe our entire stay at this hotel... AMAZING!!...... we had such a nice time that we almost extended our stay....absolutely great...very mordern facilities....very welcoming and polite staff...thoroughly enjoyed my stay!!

Dear Gerald N ,

Thank you for adding another 5* review for our hotel and for your recommendation.

Now you know where we are I hope you’ll be back again soon for another amazing stay.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stayed here for a wedding and stayed in a double annex room with lounge. Very nice and clean. New facilities which were nice. Welcoming front desk staff, although not all staff were friendly - i.e. door staff. The hotel had a valet car park service and the gentleman at the hotel front did not acknowledge this and instead gave us parking instructions of where to go and park the car. Also some of the staff lack a smile and welcoming that other hotels do not charge for. Had the breakfast which was average.

1 Thank Rishi G
Dear Rishi G ,

Thank you for your review and I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed the room and facilities.

I’m not so pleased about your experience with the doorman and I have shared your comments with the team. My apologies for this shortfall in service.

I hope we can welcome you back soon to enjoy an improved experience.

Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

Stayed here for two nights with my family, and had a great experience. From check in to check out the staff were excellent.
The hotel itself was very comfortable and quiet considering its central location.
The hotel is close to both the tube station at Westminster and main railway station of Waterloo.
It is in a great location for walking around Westminster etc..and using the tube to go further around London.
Very enjoyable experience, would return and stay again.

Room Tip: Try your best to get a room with a view of Big Ben, great buzz looking out the window and seeing tha...