Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
$249
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
$347
$215
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$227
$294
$245
$208
$194
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$261
$242
Orbitz.com
18,365 results
All reviewsbig benlondon eyestudio roomiconic viewprimo barmodern hotelsouth bankbig hotelthe executive loungeexcellent locationsofa bedfantastic hotellounge areaan upgrademini bartube stationwestminster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very well located. staying here ensures you cover whole of london as majority of the places to go are stone throw away distance.

Rooms are great..Loved the Sushi and wine! Definitely recommended

Nearest tube station is Waterloo which connects you to whole of the city. If you lucky to get room with view you can see Big ben

But majority of Good restraunts are a stop away not next to Hotel

Staff are real friendly and service is prompt

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear Tripurari_Prasad,

Thank you for you 5 star review and recommendation. I hope we can welcome you back again soon for another great stay.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed here mid week, the hotel is located right on Westminster Bridge with great views of Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and also the London Eye. A short walk on foot probably quicker than trying to queue in traffic to Leicester square etc. I would suggest that you check to make sure your room has a view as ours didn't and it made the room really dark. Having said that the service was excellent and the rooms clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: One with external windows
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Halfmoon187045

Thank you for your review Halfmoon187045, we’re pleased you enjoyed our great location, our complimentary hospitality and one of our clean and comfy rooms.

I hope we’ll be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend for 1 night on the 20th April 2014 as a stop-over before we heading over to Paris & Disneyland by Eurostar.

This is the third time in 12 months

Hotel & Location
Even after staying at this hotel a few times, the hotel is still very impressive and has the wow factor. The hotel is very trendy and is very luxurious.

The location is perfect for anyone staying in London. The london eye, Big Ben and Downing Street being only a couple of minutes walk away.

Check-in:
The check-in process was fantastic this time. The reception staff were very professional and attentive. The lady who checked us in had a good sense of humour too as my girlfriend didnt know we were travelling to Paris etc. We upgraded to the Executive Atrium Lounge again on arrival for the night. Well worth its money.(£49) We arrived early and managed to get our room straight away, which was ideal as we only had the 1 night.

Room:
We had a Studio Room with Iconic view again (1265, top floor, floor 12) which overlooked the Big Ben and Westminster Bridge. These rooms are impressive and its nice when you wake up and open the curtains to see a major London attraction from your window. The rooms are large, 2 televisions (including sky sports 1,2,3 etc), seperate living room, floor to ceiling windows, tea/coffee making facilities (inc tea,coffee, hot chocolate etc), minibar, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, sink/tap, various types of glasses, seperate air-conditioning for room and living room.

Executive lounge area:
I value this optional extra for your stay everytime i stay. When you purchase the executive lounge experience, you get loads of little extras. Breakfast overlooking big ben, afternoon tea, alcoholic beverages from 5.30-8pm. includes all top brands eg Sky vodka, Asahi beer etc. In my opinion, everyone should upgrade to this area, much nicer type of people in that area.

I would like to return back to this hotel very soon. infact, im booking to go back in September & November / December.

I would like to say thank you to all the staff & management for making this stay very special and very memorable yet again.

Room Tip: Iconic View room , Upgrade to Atrium Lounge!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank travelagentdean

Thank YOU travelagentdean for your amazing detailed 5 star review!

My team and I are delighted that you continue to enjoy your time with us and appreciate your continued loyalty.

We look forward to welcoming you back later in the year!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed here this weekend, really good hotel. Fabulous rooms we had iconic view which is worth the extra money. The only thing is at breakfast the service is not very good I waited 20 minutes for eggs but the rest of the breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: Upgrade to iconic studio
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BECMATTManchester

Thank you for your review BECMATTManchester, we’re glad you enjoyed one of our fabulous rooms with those amazing iconic views.

I’m sorry to note the long wait for your eggs but delighted to read that your overall breakfast experience was a pleasant one.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed here one night recently. Excellent location, just the south side of Westminster Bridge. We were able to walk to the theatre that night very easily. We were in a one bed suite with the most amazing view of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. I sat and watched the river traffic and that view for ages. Suite was lovely. Separate bedroom and living area with dining table and small kitchen. Had everything you could want - fridge, microwave, Nespresso machine, kettle etc. Quite clean, some attention to detail missing, eg build up of dust on the wardrobe runners, bathroom door needed cleaning. It is a big hotel and reception always feels busy. In fact, when I arrived there was a long long queue to check in, but staff brought people in the queue fruit juice and then other staff appeared from somewhere, I was whisked off to a different area and checked in there. Every member of staff encountered were friendly and helpful. The only area where this hotel was rather lacking was the breakfast. On arrival there was no-one to greet us so we joined a queue only to discover that this was the queue for paying when you'd finished breakfast so we had to find someone to seat us. The food was ok, nothing special, no toaster, no choice of eggs, just what was on the buffet. It was also difficult getting the waiters' attention for tea and coffee, they seemed to drift around one area and ignore other areas. Apart from this, it was a good stay in a good hotel and I would return here without hesitation. Just for that view.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, it is amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beachlover-8899

Thank you cruella55 for your review, I am pleased you enjoyed our great location and our hospitable and friendly staff.

I’m sorry about your breakfast experience and for the lack of a host, this is not the norm. Also, I’m sorry you were not made of aware the toaster was and other dishes, I have shared your comments with our Breakfast Manager for our review.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy an improved stay.