Stayed for the weekend, not too accustomed to hotel life so this was pretty special. I thought it a luxurious hotel, yet not so much to make us feel out of our depth. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We stayed in a small suite with double room for us and the poshest sofa bed ever for our daughter which was perfect for us. We'd upgraded for an iconic view (and I think a slightly larger suite) which was so worth the money. For us, perfectly situated - just across the road from Waterloo station. We took a cab to Victoria for the theatre in the evening but strolled back which really was a pleasant walk, nice and peaceful after the bustle of the day. Even ordered room service for the first time ever - eating burgers at midnight was a lovely start to our daughter's birthday - this was so beautifully presented, we felt like movie stars! I certainly hope to come again soon and would heartily recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England