Stayed for 6 nights in a two room appt and enjoyed everything, the rooms were clean and quiet and well planned with the traveler in mind, spacious bedrooms and stunning views at night of Westminster Bridge and the Palace of Westminster. Breakfasts involved a long wait to be seated due to the hotel being fully booked which was a disappointment even though it was included in our price we only ate breakfast once, but there are some great places to eat within one hundred meters of the front doors and they suit most budgets. While I would stay again I wouldn't waste money on meals considering our first experience included two foreign objects (one was a four inch long two inch wide piece of plastic) in two consecutive meals combined with the long wait for breakfast seating really was off putting, hopefully they have gotten better but for us eating there will never be an option. The door staff were exceptional and couldn't have helped any more if they had wanted to, every question was greeted with a warm smile and a genuine willingness to help. It is easy to get anywhere via public transport or taxi from the hotel and of course there are a lot of places within a very comfortable 10-15 minute walking distance including London Eye, London Dungeons, Aquarium, Westminster bridge/palace/abby etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England