I booked a plan "Family fun in the city", promising kids will be treated as VIP guests, offering kids gifts, vouchers for kids in hotel premises, free kids movies, etc. We were given a small bag with 6 coloured pencils and tiny activity book, yo-yo, which was not functioning, rubber bracelet Park Plaza hotel and an elephant shaped paper bookmark. This was the gift. The 3 vouchers can be used only against smoothie or muffin in one of the cafes in the hotel, kids movie cost only 1 euro. I do not think this offer pays the money. Also, in our studio room there was one small wardrobe for 4 of us there is no place to put the luggage for the 4 of us. But compared to other London hotels, the room was good size. The overall ambiance is not very child friendly due to dark black interior and especially in the main restaurant. Breakfast buffet was hectic and overcrowded so we went for breakfast in the room at no extra charge. This worked better for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England