Stayed here for one night in May 2013, and the whole experience was absolutely flawless. Very well located hotel which is very convenient for key transport links, and a view over Westminster Bridge towards the Houses of Parliament which is hard to beat in London. Check in/out was very quick. the room very well appointed and spotlessly clean - ok the hotel is still relatively new so you would expect it to be clean but I am quite observant about such things and there really was nothing to fault in the bathroom or the bedroom. Room was really quiet and in contrast the public areas of the hotel have a nice buzz about them but without being at all over powering. Food was great and a good choice too and overall I didn't think the menu looked expensive, especially when I saw the huge portion sizes. I would be hard pushed to want to stay anywhere else in London !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England