From the moment I checked in until the moment I left the property I was impressed with the staff, amenities and property. Checking in at 1030pm after all day flight, my room was ready and the staff were more than ready to assist with anything I could think to need. This is one of Park Plaza highest rated properties in London and you can tell from the moment you step onto the property. My room was fantastic, the views were amazing and the location cannot be beat. It was an easy trip in on the tube and a short walk from the station across the bridge to the hotel. I was treated to a suite overlooking the river, with perfect views of Big Ben and Parliament from the bedroom. we booked superior room you will not be disappointed. It was spacious, well appointed, comfortable and the service was amazing. I was never disturbed by any service personnel, in fact I never saw them however my suite was serviced at least 3 different times to provide fresh fruits, snacks and turn down service.
Fabio at the front door is been fantastic
As for location, you really cannot do much better if you want to be in the heart of downtown London. From a tourist perspective you are basically located at the London Eye (its on the western end of the hotel), a 5min walk to Big Ben, Parliament, Westminster and other tourist places. The Thames river walk that runs along the river down to the Tower of London is right outside the hotel. Plenty of food options within a short walk or tube ride. For the business traveler you can walk across the bridge and hop onto the District, Circle or Jubilee lines and Waterloo Station is also just a short walk away. These lines provide you access to a good bit of the city or connection points to most anywhere else service by tubes/trains.
Without a doubt, the London County Hall property is on the top of my all time favorite hotels around the world. I suspect given the chance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialities, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England