there are two park plaza hotels in the same vicinity so make sure you book the right one. we got a bargain deal for this hotel with an upgrade to a superior room and what a bargain it turned out to be. the hotel is right at the end of Westminster bridge so couldn't be more central and the building is a modern piece of art. the suite was large, modern, and had every facility you could need. split into a bedroom, bathroom and sitting area with a small fridge and microwave it was artfully decorated and spotless.on the second floor above a major road junction and facing Waterloo station and a near a hospital we expected to hear some outside noise through the fifteen foot long floor to ceiling windows but the place is so well built that we were not disturbed at all. the pool and gym just like the rest of the hotel facilities is top notch, the staff brilliant and the food excellent. I would recommend this hotel without reservation.it really made a difference to the way we enjoyed this short break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England