Recently had a long weekend stay in Park Plaza, from Friday night til Monday, and was so impressed by everything the hotel had to offer! Could not fault it in any way, shape or form! The only small negative point I'd bring up is the Wifi, which is so bad it's almost non-existent. I would have had no issue whatsoever in bringing this up to hotel staff, but I wasn't really that concerned with it. We also had an issue with the adapter plug in our room not charging, but as soon as I alerted staff to it on Saturday morning, it wasn't only fixed by the time we returned to our room, but we actually got a message displayed up on our TV to let us know!! Never seen anything like this before and was very impressed!! We pre-paid £400 for our stay, in an "atrium-facing" room which I was convinced was cheaper than the outer-facing rooms as it probably looked in on an artificial garden of some sort, but I was pleasantly surprised at the view we had of Big Ben from our room. Swimming pool is fantastic, as was the steam room! All in all, a fantastic stay from start to finish! Can't wait to come back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialities, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England