On arrival the front desk staff were polite and efficient. We had a studio room which was nice but on reflection the living room area was a little wasted. Bath and shower were good. Lights a little confusing but soon figured them out!
The location of the hotel is spot on and has a great view of Big Ben. The hotel itself is smart however extremely big with a huge amount going on all the time. It means that you dont really get a personable feel about it. The best way I can explain it as is 'very vegas'. Nothing too negative just probably not quite to our taste.
The pool area had potential but far too small for the number of guests in the hotel.
Bar area was lively but again once we returned after dinner it was a little 'butlins' esq with the live music.
Breakfast was when we realised just how many people were staying in the hotel. very dis organised and over crowded. a good selection of food but not cooked brilliantly. Service was poor as we never even got offered a tea or coffee!
In general it was a pleasent stay but apart from the great location there was nothing extraordinary about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England