We arrived two days before our tour to do some touring on our own. We knew the rooms were smaller and not great views with the tour so we decided to upgrade since we were going to be there 5 days. Emile at reception was great in seeing what she had available and explaining the rooms and view to us.We ended up on the 8th floor with Big Ben and Parliament straight ahead out of our window! It was quite a treat every evening to look out at the lights. I thanked Emile every time I went past reception, she must have thought I was crazy. Many times staff won't take time to make sure you will be happy if you are paying to upgrade but Emile was above and beyond helpful.
The restaurant staff was wonderful and the best buffet breakfast I've had in Europe. We ate at Joels for dinner and once again staff, service and food superb.
The hotel and rooms are beautiful but what makes a hotel is its staff. I felt that all these wonderful people truly loved there job and went out of their way to make sure their guests are happy.
We are hoping to get back to London and will definitely stay here again! Thanks to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialities, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England