Never thought I'd say this about a hotel, but really can't fault the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. Located slap bang in the middle of a busy traffic island just over the Thames from Parliament, I was initially concerned that noise might be an issue. It wasn't. Slept like a baby. The room, a sort of mini suite with two 37 inch flat screen TVs and a cupboard kitchenette was sparkling clean and well laid out. The bed massive and comfortable, the pillows brilliant. A proper height working desk with a proper office chair and well laid out power and IT points for computers, chargers, etc.. what more could the business traveller want. Staff were clearly well trained, helpful, courteous and efficient. I would make a bee line for this hotel should business once again take me to this part of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England