Spent a weekend her in a juniour suite. Was a really nice hotel. Clean rooms, and good service. Not any sounds from waterloo or from the other rooms.
The executive lounge is recomended, its worth the extra money to eat breakfast almost alone, and have afternoon snacks. Its also a great location, close to London Eye, parlament, etc.
Good view from the room. Slow internet connection is the only thing I can complain about. It worked, but i would liked to upload a few pictures from my trips and stuff.
Small hickups like we asked for the battery in the bathweight to be changed, because we wanted to check the weight of our suitcases, they never fixed it. But we only asked once.. So no worries.
If I ever go to London again I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England