we really enjoyed our stay here and made use of the Mandara Spa on our first afternoon which was completely perfect - the worst part was, I fell alseep in part of my wonderful treatment it was so relaxing!!!! The spa is beautiful and therapists were lovely. our room looked out at Big Ben so each morning we could sit and watch the bustle on the bridge, in front of Big Ben and enjoy our nespresso coffees. Our breakfast was included and was an above average buffet in the morning served quickly and efficiently. We had a dinner at Joel's one evening and did the tasting menu which I would rate a 5/10 so disappointing. Our first course was a crab appetizer which had numerous shells in it and after a couple of bites of shells, turns you off and so we didnt finish but the response of the staff was, sorry, it is fresh crab???? pardon???? I didnt get. It was a set menu so we can only rate the same dishes, and the duck confit was not prepared well at all while the risotto was delicious. We felt that with the number of disapointments experienced with the meal, that there should have been some type of compensation for part of the food but were offered the gratuity of the waiters to be left off the bill....not cool. Our room was wonderful and beds comfy but needed another pillow as very soft and feathery! Other than our dinner here, the hotel and spa were excellent and there are many other places to eat in London so would not dissuade anyone from staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splitty, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England