The location of the hotel is about 5-10 mins walk from the Waterloo or Westminster metro station. The Westminster route is more scenic though because it passes the London Eye, walking towards the Big Ben. We were able to take the metro from the London City Airport with no problem and way less costly than a cab.
The lobby of the hotel is pretty grand and gives off a sophisticated feel. The crowd and guests staying at the hotel were mature and well mannered. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
We booked the standard room facing the atrium so our view basically did not exist for the sake of privacy. The blinds were very effective in shielding the light and the windows were very sound proof.
The washroom and the room was very nicely decorated with modern designs, colours and layout.
The washroom was a decent size and the toiletries were sufficient.
We found the pillows to be not the best out there as it felt like a mush with no shape.
Overall, it was a decent stay and I very much appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art meets design in the grand Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. From its iconic position opposite Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the hotel places London's finest landmarks at your fingertips. The London Eye, Big Ben, London Dungeons, the London Aquarium, and the city's finest theatres, restaurants and bars are just a few steps away. A choice of tastefully conceived and breathtakingly executed guestrooms and suites includes large Studio Rooms with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living space with pull-out sofa bed, which is perfect for family stays. On the hotel's highest floors, enhanced amenities and extra space are on offer in the chic Penthouses and Suites, some of which have split-level duplex accommodation, balconies and panoramic city views. Brasserie Joël presents delicious French cuisine with seasonal specialties, while Ichi Sushi & Sashimi offers a true taste of Tokyo. 1WB Lounge & Patisserie is the place for afternoon tea and light bites, Primo Bar comes alive every evening with live music and sophisticated cocktails, and Espressamente Illy serves authentic Italian coffees. Unique among central London hotels, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London boasts a fitness centre with 15-metre pool and Europe's only Mandara Spa, an exquisite oasis of Balinese calm. Nine treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and relaxation lounge combine to offer indulgent pampering with the finest spa products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splitty, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London England