“Free Corkage Sunday”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed March 5, 2019

We visited on a Sunday evening to celebrate my birthday and took advantage of the free corkage policy on Sundays - a really clever idea that I'm sure brings in the numbers on what might usually be a not-so-busy evening. Service was attentive, food looked and tasted divine and the menu was well thought out. Simple dishes pack flavour and finesse. Will definitely return and from what I've read, their wine list is equally exciting.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed February 14, 2019

My food was over salted and over sauced. I was so disappointed. It was pretty and we had a lovely table, but we felt that they had another party wanting our table, and felt rushed.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank BostonGolfer
Reviewed February 13, 2019

What a great place. Expensive, but the food, atmsosphere, service is absolutely fabulous. Every single thing I ate was to die for and the wine was equally gorgeous.
I live in Yorkshire and February is just the perfect time to eat rhubarb from the Wakefield triangle. It was heavenly.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant lives up to what it claims to be. A local gem in W8.Delicious food, beautifully presented, excellent wines and superb service. And not too expensive. I can not recommend it highly enough.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019

It was a cold, midweek evening in mid-January but a group of 3 ladies were made to feel very welcome in this neighbourhood establishment. The dining room was far from full but there were enough covers to maintain a gentle hum of service. The staff were charming, providing guidance when asked but also leaving us to gossip. We dined on a special offer which had a limited menu, but it was excellent value although a little cheese heavy for this fussy vegetarian.

Date of visit: January 2019