“Make sure you have time to wait”
Review of Me Me

Me Me
Ranked #5,700 of 22,857 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Used to be called Huy Hoang Vietnamese Restaurant
Cornwall
“Make sure you have time to wait”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Came here based on the TA rating - I walked by earlier and it seemed very busy and I can only assume that's why it was so chaotic when I came back - empty dishes all along the bar and uncleared tables - that said service was prompt and reasonably friendly although the food was really quite slow in coming and there was a general air of disorganisation about the place

I went for soup and noodles
The soup was fresh and very tasty and was a good size even for a small portion
The special noodles, when they arrived were ok, pretty tasty but nothing earth shattering

Overall a pleasant meal somewhat let down by the service

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sdcsmith2000

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Worth visitting, authentic style and delicious food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Went there couple of times and have no regrets until now. Lovely staffs especially the young waiter. Well spoken and good understand of English so I have no difficult in explain what I desired. Nice food. Silver service. Worth waiting for. Sometimes I heard people complaint about the service but if you wanted to have good food you have to be patience otherwise go McDonalds or chinese takeaways.. They used fresh ingridients and mostly homemade. Definitely worth a visit if you are in fulham area. Also a home of Chelsea FC..

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating Pho for many years and in many countries. This is my favourite in London and the staff are super nice.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best Vietnamese in London!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I presume, like most people in London, everyone has a restaurant they go to weekly or at least one you visit more than others. For my wife and I, this used to be the local pub – however after being persuaded by a friend of ours we decided to mix it up and go to Me Me’s for change. To this day I haven’t regretted that decision! That was two years ago!

We are now frequent customers at Me Me’s because first and foremost the food is amazing! If you like Vietnamese food or want to try more of it and happen to be in the Fulham area go here and have a great time. There is a massive selection of food which to some may be intimidating, however the waiters/waitresses are always on hand to take a specific order or help you choose.

It’s also very reasonably priced compared to restaurants in the area and I cannot say enough about Marie (the joint owner). She is truly a lovely soul who will cater to every whim and ensure you enjoy your meal there. You’ll also notice that Me Me’s is the most unpretentious place to dine out – here you find businessmen alongside families alongside Vietnamese alongside the odd celebrity.

Since eating here my wife and I have become greater fans of Vietnamese cuisine to the point where we have now booked our tour of Vietnam later this year!

• Visited September 2013
london
“Lovely food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Very good food and nice atmosphere. It takes time to be served but it is worth it. All food is freshly made. They also do take away. We had lovely time and will definitely go there again.

• Visited September 2013