“Well worth trying”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: Used to be called Huy Hoang Vietnamese Restaurant
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I love most Asian foods but have limited experience of Vietnamese. I wanted to try this place in this popular location and went with a group of 6, one of whom has a gluten free diet. The manager was extremely helpful with our selection, especially about the non-gluten choices, and service was good. The food arrived promptly and was very good indeed. I will return to explore the cuisine further. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Me Me is a family owned restaurant which is quite rare in the Chelsea/Fulham area as most of the restaurant are part of a chain. They prepare the food from scratch and we always found their food very nice. Don't forget to try the Bánh xèo (pancake), Goi and Pho. We sometimes order dishes off the menu and they are happy to accommodate. We often bring my friends to have a meal here and it is always great. Even my friend who is fussy at his food enjoyed his meal here. I always recommend Me Me to my friends and they always say how good the meal was and have returned ever since.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I wanted this to be good, but it just wasn't. No flavor, I think they re trying to cut costs. Took a long time to get the food. Had Pho and it was bellow average, also had crispy spring roll and just not very good. Were even trying to save on ice. I have really never had great vietnamese in London but this was near the worst. We need someone to move from Paris to London and bring some real flavor.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

In my opinion, the food is one of the best vietnamese food I have ever tried in London. However, the service is very poor, the waitresses don't understand well English, they are very slow and they charge you for it, in my opinion an abusive fee. Definetly is much worthy ordering take away than eating in the restaurant!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very good Vietnamese. Very affordable and food is lovely. Love the crispy duck with pancakes, chicken fried rice...
Charming owner, very sweet. Great family-owned restaurant.