“Sunday Solo Breakfast ”

Ranked #3,850 of 23,242 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

The Chelsea kitchen is one of my locals which I have frequented for Sunday breakfast over the last few years. The Chelsea kitchen hits the spot if you are hungry and need a quick fix. The last time I went, the English breakfast came out warm, the toast cold. The waitress seemed reluctant to change the toast when I told her it was cold. It was rock cold, the butter barely melted. She only offered to change, after she had walked off. Note to Chelsea Kitchen: This should have been changed immediately, considering I was the only customer there that morning. We all make mistakes. But the quality of food and service is consistently average at the Kitchen which I let's it down, considering it's prime location...

There are newer reviews for The Chelsea Kitchen

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A group of six went for breakfast this morning I was so surprised at the price of the breakfast £4.95 full English breakfast with coffee / tea.
To pay this price in Chelsea was not expecting just quality food but was amazed at portion size and quality of food .10/10 .I will defiantly going back to have dinner .

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Met friends here for a meal and a drink prior to football match at Stamford Bridge, which is a few minutes walk away. The food's good without being spectacular and I went for the steak pie with chips and veg. Lavazza coffee went down well but if you want beer then it's a choice of two. Meals served in 6-7 minutes from ordering so great if you are moving on to some other event afterwards. Meal and two coffees for less than £10 was good value in West London. Friendly owners/staff.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

To me this restaurant reminds me of an american eatery on the highway. You pull in - cos you're hungry and need a pit stop - you're dished up - and without further ado - leave. The staff are friendly the food mediocre for todays standards. The menu is twenty years ago (but may come back into fashion - who knows?) I had a reliable ' salad nicoise'...- it was edible, fresh...(just) but not inspiring to say the least.

It was pouring with rain outside and I had run out of options when I came to be here.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Have eaten at this restaurant a few times and whilst the food has been fairly acceptable the cleaning regime has not. Having just finished our over cooked omelettes the waitress started hoovering around us, banging into my friends chair and making it impossible to have a conversation. We will not be returning.