“Only tried the Brompton Road one”
Review of Al Arez

Al Arez
Ranked #4,654 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not fine dining but for a tasty, quick snack when you are in the area (Science and Natural History Museums plus V&A etc just down the road) this is a great find.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Excellent service, great food.

LOVE THE SHAWARMA!

Reasonably priced (£3.50 for a small sandwich or £6 for large)

Complimentary baklava after, and condiments served with food.

A great spot for lunch with the girlfriend when in Knightsbridge.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My friend and I ate at this restaurant on Thursday and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We had not had Lebanese food before and as we had a long coach trip ahead of us and were pushed for time we decided to try it instead of looking for somewhere else to eat. The food was excellent and the service was faultless, the staff were extremely helpful and when my husband and I visit London in April we are hoping to try it again.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Been here twice recently on christmas eve great tasty food everytime i been here service is great one of must visit

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was in this restaurant many time and each time i enjoyed the food.
Staff is so friendly. Service is fantastic :) I recommend this restaurant to alla my friends and more.
See you soon :)