“Amazing food!!!!”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice now and each time have thoroughly enjoyed the food.
The menu is vast with lots of veggie options and very reasonably priced.
I'd recommend the foul in the hot starters, YUM!
The staff are very attentive and friendly.
I will definitley be returning :)

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Very relaxed, at times too relaxed venue in Edgware Road, informal and buzzing Lebanese restaurant that offers an alternative to more elegant places on the street like Maroush.
Good choice of food and great fresh juices, service can be on and off, but overall it has always been a pleasure to sit, eat, relax and see the world rushing away outside, great choice for a group of friends, also narghile outside, I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was at a conference in the area and popped out for lunch. I ordered meal deal 4, lamb squares. I was treated to some unexpected "Tapas" while I waited, olives and pickled peppers, followed by chilli and garlic before my meal arrived. Generous amount of bread and high quality food served quite quickly.
I was then further surprised ro be given two small cakes after my meal.
Very attentive staff, good food reasonable price especially for Knightsbridge, excellent experience, highly recommended.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a place I have been coming to for a very long time now. Me and my friend normally pop over to have a shisha every now and then (£15). I used to work in the area and they were always kind enough to give us discount for food. The food is priced decently compared to other places.. and they are very tasty. Why get a crappy Big Mac 2 seconds away when you get a lovely Shawerma for the same price here? Highly Recommended.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Food is very good.a bit noisy but service,and food and price compensate for e too loud music and bad acoustic. .recommended .

1  Thank benny-rehovot