“Another great stay”

The Arch London
Ranked #21 of 1,089 Hotels in London
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We stay 3 nights for the 3ed time this year.
Everything here is 100% great as before.
It's great shopping location, 3 min walk from marble arch station, primark, Oxford street and hide park.

My college said it's the best bed she ever slept in..

It's great value for money. Go for it.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Idofei,

Thank you so much for your comments - you have become quite a regular with us here at The Arch.

Your support is noted and appreciated and hopefully we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

With warmest personal regards,

Michael Voigt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my first stay at The Arch. Conveniently located near the top end of Park Lane, but a little pricey. I asked for a quiet room and that is exactly what I got, but I think the room was a premium room instead of a standard room as they tried to charge me for a room upgrade which I didn't ask for. My only real complaint was the bed was far too soft and so woke up with a backache. Would I stay there again? Not at that price, there are equally good hotels which are cheaper.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room and hopefully you will get a room overlooking the back. 217 was a nice room.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Traff111,

Thank you fro your feedback, it is good to know that you had a pleasant stay.

Regarding the mattress in your room, I am sorry you left the hotel feeling it was too soft. In fact we often get comments about how comfortable our beds are and I am sorry this opinion was not share. For your information The Arch has some extra hard mattresses and bed boards available in case you are planning to return. Also, in terms of room allocation, all bedrooms facing the Mews are completely quiet as there is no passing traffic at all. We have all room categories available on this side of The Arch.

Hopefully we have the opportunity to welcome you back and I would very much like to assist you personally when making the booking.

Thank you again for your support.

Banbury
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a great small hotel, centrally located above Oxford street. Great service, lovely decor, nice staff. My room was well priced and left me feeling quiet at home. I'm happy to recommend it for both business and personal travel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Marc M,

Thank you fro your comments and for recommending us for business and leisure. We genuinely appreciate your support and hope you will visit us soon again.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Arch London during the first leg of our honeymoon in April 2013. We were upgraded to a Superior Room upon arrival and found a box of chocolates in the room, courtesy of the hotel. The room was big enough for the 2 of us during our 4 night stay. The room was kept cosy and warm--important with the cold weather outside. On more than 1 occasion, we were so comfortable in the room that we opted to stay in. The comfortable bed did not help. =) The hotel is located close to the Marble Arch tube (a 3-minute walk). With a Pret nearby, we opted to have our daily breakfast there instead of the hotel. We did try room service on our first night since we arrived in the evening after a long flight. The food was decent enough and filled us up. I do love the convenient location of this hotel and its comfortable bed. I will certainly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Becky Benett,

Thank you for the lovely feedback on the hotel and belated congratulations on the special occasion. I only joined The Arch 4 months ago and am absolutely thrilled the team here made you feel so welcome and that you enjoyed the location and comfort of your room. The Arch is an amazing little gem, I agree with you.

Perhaps I will see you whenever you come back on your next visit to London - how about the 1st anniversary!

Thank you again for your support and with warmest regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had the most amazing afternoon tea at this beautiful venue. The staff are so friendly and there is a real personal touch. The hotel is exquisite, with little unique touches added everywhere and immaculately clean. The afternoon tea itself was faultless with a great selection of sandwiches and cakes and served by professional and friendly staff. The ambiance was relaxed and chic, with fabulous décor and very good value. I would like people to try this venue for afternoon tea for afternoon tea with a difference.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Alex I,

Thank you for your positive review of our afternoon tea. We always try to deliver great quality and good value and I am so pleased you enjoyed the tea. Next time you should try and stay overnight.

With warmest personal regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Boutique style hotel that values your comfort and is very conveniently located in Marble arch. The rooms are very tastefully decorated although a bit small. Baths are lovely and relaxing. Mini bar, fridge with complimentary soft drinks and coffee maker all added lovely little perks that made the stay ever more enjoyable. Beds were also very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Zaleena,

Thank you for your encouraging review.

The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit and hopefully you will return to stay with us soon.

For your information, all our rooms come in different shapes and sizes and perhaps you could call me directly next time you are planning to return, I am sure we will find the perfect fit for you!

Thank you for your support.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a pleasant case of my expectations being exceeded.

Got a very good deal here on a deluxe room and was expecting a nice stay but the attention to detail in the rooms was really stand out.

Check-in was a very friendly experience and despite my early arrival the receptionist found a room available for me. It was on the 5th Floor and had everything you could possible want. A minibar with free soft drinks and real milk for my coffee plus a fair price for the alcoholic items. A nespresso machine, good TV with full sky package, another TV above the bath!, decent sound system, big comfy bed, spotlessly clean. Even more impressive I had a couple of coffees and a coke before going out and when I arrived back the items I had used had been replenished - very nice touch!

I got a good nights sleep, was not aware of any noise despite the central location and had a friendly experience at check-out. I did not try breakfast as I was meeting a colleague for brunch.

This is certainly somewhere I will recommend, it is really a great find and far nicer than my usual experiences in London. Well done to the whole team at Arch!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sirbalkansobranie
Dear Sirbalkanobranie,

Thank you for having taken the time to leave feedback about your stay.

I am particularly pleased we managed to get your room ready early and you could freshen up before the day started.

Furthermore, your comments about the hotel and the quiet rooms have all been noted and appreciated. I also appreciate you mentioning the complimentary mini bar, nespresso machine and Wi-Fi in your room. We do have a lot of our guests similar to you really enjoying the extra benefits which are included when you stay at The Arch.

Thank you for your support and with warmest personal regards,