“Great Location and Price!!”
Review of The Arch London

The Arch London
Ranked #17 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This hotel was perfect for the night we needed it. hotel staff were very polite and accommodating. Room was clean and plush and a great bathroom. The price was very good for being in the heart of everything. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Emma P,

Thank you for your kind comment. The team and I are pleased you enjoyed the hotel, the location and service.

We pride ourselves to deliver great value for money and service with a smile and hope you will return again soon.

Michael Voigt

Write a ReviewReviews (1,824)

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Just returned from an annual event in London and am pleased to write a review for this little hotel in Marble Arch. The difference for this hotel is the staff. Jean Pierre as a bell man and Paloma in the restaurant. Excellent! The front desk and concierge team was also superb.

The property is comfortable, clean, spacious and feels like home. The bath rooms are perfect for a business traveler. Make up mirrors for ladies and a plus. I like the rain shower effect as well. The hotel is convenient to Oxford and the Marble Arch tube stop.

I recommend this hotel for anyone needing to be in Central London. It's a perfect spot!

Room Tip: I stayed in a king room. it was spacious. 201 I believe. Very nice
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Roadlesstvled,

Thank you for your wonderful review, for recommending us, and generally being a great ambassador to The Arch. Your comments, especially about the team and specifically Jean Pierre at the Door and Paloma in our Restaurant have been sincerely appreciated - thank you.

The team and I are very pleased that you consider us to be your home away from home and please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. We would love to welcome you back soon.

With warmest personal regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

our first visit to this lovely hotel. staff exceptional. the room was an exquisite jewel. comfortable bed, smart decor, spotless bathroom and generous amenities, including coffee and drinks. we had our student son join us for cocktails and dinner and we had a charming evening with a standout meal and relaxing attention to detail. we will return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear sullymys,

What a nice review you have written, thank you so much. The team and I are thrilled you enjoyed your visit, the service and décor of the Hotel.

We often receive positive feedback on our comfortable beds and I am pleased you enjoyed it too.

Thank you again for having taken the time to post a comment.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Beautiful interior, perfect location, very friendly staff ! Nice rooms, very good breakfast. The Restaurant Hunter 486 - excellent ! Feels like home after a long day out. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Anna-Elizabeth V,

Thank you for the lovely feedback.

The team and I are pleased you enjoyed your visit to The Arch and I have shared your comments with the Team, especially our restaurant brigade at Hunter 486.

As we are such a small hotel we try to create a home away from home for all our guests and I am absolutely delighted you enjoyed sincere and genuine hospitality from us.

Please let me know personally if I can be of assistance to arrange your next visit to London.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We arrived mid-morning off of an international flight expecting to have to leave our bags and wander around for a few hours until check-in time. We were pleasantly surprised that not only was our room ready for us, but they had also upgraded us to a Jr suite.

The room was lovely, fun and modern. The staff were very polite and friendly. The location is wonderful, so easy to walk or tube around London. We wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank littletyme
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear littletyme,

Your comment on tripadvisor was very much appreciated and the team and I are glad you enjoyed the hotel, the service and our central location.

Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I recently held a meeting at the Arch and I have to say the service was excellent. I loved the fact that the staff made us feel very special and the hotel is both smart and cozy at the same time. My team also enjoyed the fact that they could pop out for a bit of shopping on Oxford Steert at the end of a busy working day.
I definitely use again for business and would also use The Arch for a long weekend in London too

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear BizzyGirl2013,

Thank you for having taken the time to post a great comment about the hotel. It would be wonderful to welcome you back for another visit, hopefully on a leisure trip!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I was first time here and I loved it! Really nice place.Nice rooms and clean,comfortable bed.
The staff very nice and pleasant. The breakast was very good.
When I'll be back in London for business I'll stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Carolos J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice comment.

It would be great to welcome you back for business or pleasure.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

With kind regards,