“Great business and leisure venue”
Review of The Arch London

The Arch London
Ranked #23 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Fantastic hotel in a great location near Marble Arch.

Customer service was excellent from the first enquiry with Head of Sales, Michel Ho, through to checking out.

We booked the Whitehall room for a two day end of year event and can't fault the service or the facilities. It was exactly what we wanted.

As well as the business meeting, a number of rooms were stayed in over night. Again this was a faultless and very enjoyable experience.

The only downside was the food. Perfectly nice, but didn't have a wow factor to it.

We will definitely host future events at The Arch.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
grant_powell, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for the comments about our hotel and I was pleased to know your event was a success. Michele was very pleased to read your review and this was shared within our wider team.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon for another event.

There are newer reviews for The Arch London

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Amazing boutique hotel situated in a fantastic location. My wife and I stayed at The Arch Hotel on the weekend of the 24th & 25th November to celebrate both my 40th birthday and our 1st year wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived to the time we left the staff could not have done anymore for us. The rooms were beautifully presented with lovely bathroom products, the food at Hunters 486 both tasty and of good value and the choice of cocktails endless. On my 40th birthday the staff surprised me and came to our room with a bottle of prosecco and cakes. Quite simply we will be back and if anyone is reading this review you won't be disappointed. Thanks again The Arch.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
grant_powell, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest

I am extremely pleased to know that you felt your stay was amazing. We very much enjoyed making your stay special so thank you for sharing this on Tripadvisor.

Safe travels and we all hope to see you back at The Arch London soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was my first time in London and I was very excited to stay at this hotel given what I've heard and its amazing location right by Hyde Park.

The hotel itself is a "boutique"/small hotel and usually I'm not a fan of those. But the staff here are very friendly and go out of the way to make everything right, yet it's not intrusive. The food was very good and I recommend the restaurant & I also recommend their front desk and the advice they have on places to eat.

The room was amazing. The bed was great and it overlooked a little neighborhood; not exactly the most amazing view...but it wasn't bad. You're in a residential neighborhood afterall. But the bathroom is what made it: heated floors, all marble, built in TV...I loved it. It is touches like this which justify the quite high price.

Roomservice at 2AM was great and they were apologetic that the stove was down, so they couldn't cook the shrimp for the cesar salad....I didn't care and I was completely fine without it. But they not only made the entire order on the house, they personally apologized. I didn't really think it was that big of a problem, but apparently they thought it was and it was pretty nice!

The exercise room is fantastic and I always use them when I'm traveling.....I also found the hotel itself to be really cool and unique. The neighborhood is beautiful and quiet....yet it's two or three blocks from the Arch and Hyde Park.

Not a hotel if you're on a budget because the food and drinks can quickly add up and it just isn't cheap. But you get what you pay for and the experience from check-in to check-out is first class. The manager and his staff should be proud!

I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jvsd123
grant_powell, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Guest

You will be back so what more can we ask for!

Thank you for your detailed review of your stay and safe travels home.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great new boutique hotel in central London. Convenient location in Marylebone, attentive personalized service and lovely spacious rooms make it a perfect place to stay either for business or personal trip. Most of the hotels rooms in London tend to be shabby, very expensive and small - the Arch is completely the opposite. Great design - combination of period and modern, funky features.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Your comments about your stay brought that extra joy to our day as they were shared in our management meeting. Thank you for the honest feedback and safe travels home.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Excellent stay at The Arch. the staff were very attentive and professional. The room was fantastic with a TV in the bathroom and deluxe coffee machines. It was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

It is wonderful to read that you will definitely stay with us at the hotel again.

Wishing you a safe journey home.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My sister and I stayed here the week of Thanksgiving. We arrived to the hotel early in the morning expecting to have to wait for a room. Upon arrival, not only was a room ready, but we were upgraded to a nicer room! The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed. A cute luxury boutique hotel with an excellent location. The marble arch stop was within walking distance as was Oxford St with all of the shopping. Next time I am in London, I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Join their loyalty program prior to arrival....you will get a room upgrade at check-in.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank carolinaRN2002
grant_powell, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for the comments about our hotel, I hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

This luxury boutique hotel is a few minutes walk to Oxford Street/ Marble Arch. It is spotlessly clean, comfortable ( beds wonderful) and very stylish. There is great attention to service and detail. Food and products served are of the highest quality. We loved long lazy breakfasts before shopping til we dropped. The library is a comfy venue for a glass of champer or a cocktail......could not fault our stay and will definately stay on our next trip to london

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Like you we also love long lazy breakfasts. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay immensely. Wishing you a safe journey home and I trust we will see you at the hotel very soon.