The Arch London
  • Pool
$347
$215
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$261
$242
Orbitz.com
1,889 results
All reviewsfree soft drinksoxford streethunter restaurantnespresso machinehyde parksky tvmini bargreat boutiquequiet streetdeluxe roomfresh milkthe general managerwonderful hotelperfect stayafternoon teacentral locationfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for 7 nights on a business trip. Location is excellent, Hotel is clean stuff is fine! Rooms are a bit small but this is what you expect in London. Breakfast is not bad, you should try the fresh pan cakes. Only ,inlets from shops and restaurant, catch a cab is the best way to go around.

Room Tip: There is no swimming pool, Donna why I says terrible in my ratings..
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
grant_powell, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Guest

It was wonderful to have you stay for 7 nights and feel so comfortable. If only we could have a swimming pool at the hotel but sadly, the Victorian builders we not forward planning enough. Reassuringly there is pool only a 3 min walk from the hotel should our guests need.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went at The Arch for a 4 days stay in London. We usually stay in international chains hotels looking for a certain level of quality and service.
For this stay, while our hotel search, we did not find a place that really grab us... until we found The Arch hotel.

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel and the experience from check-in to check-out was really fantastic.
We stayed in an executive room on the top floor which was very spacious and stylish with a small office area, a large bathroom with the ability to watch TV in the bath... in short, a room in which you feel good and you like to spend time there. The room was well equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, a kettle, complimentary soft drinks and full Sky TV channels.

The staff was very friendly, efficient and unobtrusive. It contributed greatly to the wonderful experience we had.

One evening, we had dinner at the restaurant. The dishes were beautifully prepared and from English inspiration. Without being exceptional, the restaurant still worth a visit.

Definitely, we will return at The Arch... and we hope it will be very soon !!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

We were all glad to read your review; it was warmly received by all our team. Now you have found us be sure to return so we can spoil you again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Mere words cannot paint the picture that is The Arch Hotel. Excellence in every thing we experienced. Check-In - fast, professional, friendly and warm, the room - I want to live there forever. Breakfast - filling, plentiful and with variety. The people - all professional and nothing too much trouble. And the cocktails ........
The stay here surpassed all expectation!
We stayed in room 003 - bathroom to die for, bed - one of the best night sleeps ever, TV's galore! Storage space, outside area - this was a haven in London and we will return.

Room Tip: Become a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World and see if you can upgrade
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for saying that we were excellent in everything that you experienced. This is wonderful to read as the team strive hard to go above and beyond for our clients.
Looking forward to seeing you upon your return.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Arrived in The Arch on 1st, when we arrived at 7 pm we were told that our room was not ready, despite i believe the normal check in time is at 3pm.

Room was nicely decorated, bath room was nice as well, with TV mounted on the wall. however i found the room was a little bit too small, i like those small settings and touches in the room. Breakfast was nice for London standard, i guess this is the best setting and variety of breakfast produce so far that i had in this trip ( i still stay in other hotel in london when i wrote this review)

Tried the dinner as well, taste was ok.. nothing extra ordinary. Loves their Chocolate martini - highly recommended.. i guess they have quite good bartender..

Check out was efficient despite small hassle on check in.. but i guess i will definetly back when i am in london

Dear Guest

Thank you for commenting about us being a good SLH hotel. In fact, we were voted best UK Club Hotel for 2012 by Small Luxury Hotel of the World clients such as you.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I travel extensively and therefore find myself staying in many different hotels around the world. One thing I have observed is that so many hotels have a certain “sameness” about them. Of course, many international chains strive for that “sameness” to attempt a certain level of consistency in quality and service. I stay strive, as this objective for consistency in quality and service is rarely achieved. Given the opportunity to offer something different or unique, even many of the independent hotels (which I prefer) are also becoming very bland and similar in the offering they make available to guests. I am delighted to say that I have found an exception to this all too frequent observation; The Arch, London.

I stayed two nights in this hotel and the experience was truely unique. From arrival at the front door, to check-out on the last morning, I was made to feel like I was staying at a very good friend’s (albeit large and luxury) house. The level of service was truly exceptional and the attention to detail, unique.

The deluxe room I stayed in was absolutely wonderful - beautifully stylish, extremely comfortable and equipped to the highest of standards. Whether it be the blue china tea pot, Nespresso coffee maker or even the TV in the bath, every detail in the room had been carefully considered and perfectly presented. Soft drinks in the mini bar were offered free of charge as was the full Sky TV package and high speed wifi; certainly a first for me. The bed was so incredibly comfortable I didnt want to leave it for work!

I decided to eat in the hotel on my last night (I rarely eat in hotels when staying in London), but this experience also went way beyond my expectations. The bar served some really unqiue cocktails mixes with small finger snacks - again, every detail was carefully considered. The menu was varied and extremely reasonable in price and the food was of a really high standard. I had pheasant that was cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. I will definitely eat here again.

I could write much more about my experiences, but don't want to write a dissertation, nor spoil the surprise for other guests! In someways, I would like to keep this hotel as my own secret...but hey, I guess it is too late now.

In my short stay I got to meet many of the staff that worked at the hotel and each and everyone contributed to the wonderful experience. If any other hotel wants to know how a hotel should be run, spend one night here...

I will be back soon.

Dear Guest

Your very detailed feedback from such a discerning and experienced traveller is extremely gratifying. Our team were extremely overjoyed to read your post and this takes pride of place on our staff wall.

Thank you and I do hope I have the chance to meet you in the near future.