You don't get much "bang for your buck" in London but Travel Joy offers great value hostel accommodation. The rooms are a little cramped but great way to make friends! Some rooms have a private balcony which is great.
The best thing about Travel Joy is the breakfasts, they're great and really set you up for the day, omelette station, toast, juices, tea, coffee, yogurt etc.
Great location close to Pimlico and Victoria station.
There are also free soft drinks all day everyday :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "We regret to inform that the King William IV / Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea has been sold and the building will be subject to refurbishment works which are estimated to take 15 months." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea Hotel London
- Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea London, England