Review Highlights
Only connect

I read the reviews of Whitechurch passage so was compelled to visit myself. To quote photographer... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2019
Taxidevil
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Not what I was expecting

As embassy staff, I get invited to a number of openings and events in an official capacity. Most of... read more

Reviewed March 19, 2019

from $170.14
from $46.98
from $38.09
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

It’s almost a soul searching experience to casually wander into this alley, being so warmly and wholeheartedly taken in by the scene of art, history, and the far-reaching spirituality of this passage. I found myself lost in words, meanings, even myself. Momentarily everything outside of the passage ceased to exist. It’s its own universe in here. If you ever come to London, I strongly urge you to come to this passage. If you do come, come with your most original self, and try to breathe in every little elements of the air, feel the touch of the wall, the roughness that has carried the weight of time and memories of this place. The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank KalindaXie
Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

....how dope this space is. Ephemeral, indigenous, fusion vibes, My partner and I could not have been more humbled and excited by our visit. Insider tip: try humming loudly just past the entrance.

1  Thank ElenaEef
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Eye-opening on so many levels. If you're a curious and inquisitive person, definitely don't give this a miss!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

A wonderful example of the public space as urban anti-mimetic installation. Underlying themes of passages (through time, space, relationships) and intersections (with people, places and events) are unstated, yet cannot be missed. Best seen more than once: Return visits over weeks or months will be rewarded by revealing a slowly evolving eclectic dynamism, a shifting balance of order and spontaneity that is so reflective of life itself.

Reviewed February 26, 2019

I'm still getting goosebumps from this. Just go - I don't want to give too much away. Take my word for it!