We went to London for 5 days and wanted a nice 5 star hotel. We found this hotel on the web and saw how cheap it was compared to other 5 start hotels. Everything was great except the area was a bit out of the way. The closest Tube was a fairly long walk away ( bout 35 minutes) but there was a frequent bus right outside the hotel that went to Victoria so it was ok. A really nice walk was available along the Thames and thanks to the nice weather we did it a few times. We really enjoyed the complimentary little sweet treats we got at the hotel as well. All in all great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England