There is so much to say about this hotel...everything is just perfect! The staff are extremely efficient and friendly. They welcome you as you enter and throughout our stay were happy to help us in anyway possible. The communication in booking this hotel was A+++. Fantastic!
The room itself is a dream...television, cable, movies, tea and coffee facilities, mini bar fridge, absolutely perfect bathroom, bed...comfort fantastic!
The view of the Thames River was lovely and relaxing.
They have a restuarant/room service 24hrs. Meals were lovely and reasonably priced. Room service very quick. Most impressive!
Location...it is not in the centre of London but just in outskirts (not too far from the centre. )The transporting to all shops and tourist sites is not a problem at all! We used Black taxis, local taxis, train and buses...the bus is outside the door and runs every 6 mins to Victoria Station. It only takes...less than 10 minutes. Very quick. No problem getting home either. We came home very late one night after a show and caught a cab to the door...price ok.
The location is lovely as you get away from the noise of the centre of London. We found this most relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. It was a joy to come back and something we all looked forward to.
The area of Battersea is very nice as well, a family area.
The hotel has very fast wi fi and if you do not have a computer, they will loan you a laptop. (Deposit taken)
They also have pre-paid Oyster cards for public transport.
There are spa, massage facilities etc as well...a much added bonus!
They also have a library, little florist and cake store in the foyer of the hotel.
Price is PERFECT! The only problem is that we booked this hotel with an introductory deal and I am presuming the price may go up, so by the time we get back to London we may not be able to afford it...who knows, they may keep some rooms at a good price for all to enjoy.
This is a beautiful new hotel and I think if I was a resident of the U.K, I would be making an effort to have little spoiling stays here regularly! We can not speak highly enough of this place. We have toured all through Europe and this hotel tops everywhere we have stayed in all apsects - staff, food, room, cleaniness, bed, bathroom, location and price!
This hotel has thought of everything!
We highly recommend this hotel to all!
Thank you to everyone at the Rafayel on the Left Bank!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England