Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa
  • Pool
$314
$285
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$329
$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$155
Priceline
$795
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $887/night.

2,153 results
All reviewsclapham junctionshuttle servicebanyan restaurantfree shuttlenile suiteclapham commonamazon roomiqbal latifthames viewjacuzzi bathbattersea parkfloor to ceiling windowsroof terracehuge bathroomkings roadhotel gueststhe hotel offers
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful hotel, only £120 for a large, stylish room & bathroom. The restaurant has a great view of the river and the helipad. It served divine cocktails and dinner with a great discount of 50% off food! It is a pleasant 20 minute stroll along the Thames path to Kings Road.
The foyer was full of fresh flowers and on arrival we were offered cupcakes! The owner introduced himself and offered us cake & iced tea on our checkout, special touches and great attention to detail mean we are sure to return.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2010

This hotel is great. My partner booked it for us as part of my 40th birthday celebration. Not only were we upgraded but there were cupcakes and flowers waiting for us when we got to our room. The size of the rooms is impressive for London, the staff are very friendly and the location is not far from the centre of things. We really enjoyed our stay and hope they keep the promotional prices going for a little while longer so we can come back again. Thank you Rafayel on the Left Bank for contributing to a fantastic landmark birthday celebration.

Reviewed March 31, 2010

We chose to have our wedding at the Hotel Rafayel. almost the minute we met the man in charge of organising our day we were happy. He was polite and friendly at all times. We also met the manager who was again both courteous and welcoming. The day itself was fantastic we were all made to feel very welcome. The service was top class and the food was fantastic. We had a number of small children and they were treated with respect as well understanding which is very important to parents and a very good sign.
My (new!) wife and also stayed in the hotel that night in a room that was in every way spectacular. We had a stunning view over the river not to mention heaps of space inside the modern and beautiful room. My only criticism was that given it is all so high tech it was sometimes hard to know which switch did what but its hardly something to be bothered about.
We were whisked in complete comfort, and free of charge, to Clapham Junction the next day.
This is a great hotel and the location should not put anyone off. Battersea is incredibly well connected and a stones throw from great restaurants both in Battersea and just over the bridge in Chelsea.

2  Thank williamburton
Reviewed March 29, 2010

Whilst working in London on a near weekly basis I have stayed in some great hotels and some shockng flea pit hotels, but I can honestly say I have never stayed in a hotel where I have needed to come home and rave about it. Since my stay last week I havent shut up telling people about Londons newest and most friendly 5* hotel.

So what impressed me most? The Rafayel is a boutique hotel and the decor and friendly service highlighted this to the absolute maximum. Everyone remebered our names, what room number we were in, what we drove and what we drank at the bar.

The rooms even though we were in the classic was light airy adn beautifully decorated. The amazing lighting and the funky amber light TV's just highlighted the quality. The thoughtfulness of the decor from the double shower to the light in the wardrobe just highlighted how even the smallest detail was catered for.

Having been in meetings throughout both days of our stay to come back to such a wonderful restaurant was just amazing. The fillet steak was to die for and I just had to have it the second night as well as the first.

The view from the restaurant in the evening was so relaxing after such long days and the lighting was perfect. Not too dark, not too light just nicely chilled to help relax.

Been right on the thames just added to the relaxing atmosphere.

Finally the free wifi just added to the impression. wherby in most hotels I spend ages getting connected this was all automatic with no trying to get the wep key. I could just sit at the desk in the room and work. Ace

Finally we were offered Wii's , PS3 and Xbox if we needed them to unwind and there was a Easily accessible HDMI port built onto the desk so no messing with wires

Was an amazing place to stay and I cant wait for my next business trip as there is no questioning where i will be staying :)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2010

We were welcomed by extremely courteous staff. We arrived early and were offered an upgraded room so thaqt we could settle in immediately. The facilities were excellent and coupled with a promotional 50% reduction including the cost of our meals I simply have not experienced better value anywhere. Because of the occasion we were given cakes from the boutique an complimentary champagne. I had the great pleasure of meeting the owner and experiencinghis very personal courtesy. My daughters who live nearby were able to visit freely and were treated with the same courtesy and attentiveness as hotel residents. Bedrooms and service were 5 star plus in my view and nothing was dealt with in trivial manner. Everything from facilites to cuisine and service was of exemplary level. The personal friendliness from owner to general staff was second to none. Having stayed in many first class hotels but this one tops the list. Not only did it make the experience of turning 60 a pleasure but I will not hesitate to stay there when visiting London in future, as I often do. I sincerely recommend the experience to anyone looking for accommodation and cuisine of the highest quality