I stayed here with my partner this week, the service was impeccable the hotel room was exquisite. It was our anniversary and upon opening the door to the room we were greeted with a card and chocolates from hotel staff , rose petals on the bed . A private Jacuzzi and a walk in shower with jets . The lighting you could control from our tv remote , they delivered an xbox free of charge to the room with games , the breakfast was faultless , everything about this hotel was certainly 5 star . They have thought of everything imaginable . Even tho location is out of Central london which for us was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life and there are no many amenities in the area all you have to so is call reception and they will get you what ever you like . The shuttle service is brilliant and free of charge . They take you to either clapham common or clapham junction so you can get home easily . The spa facility's you must make use of and the gym is high tech with machines for everyone . They had a library which was filled with some brilliant books and it was the perfect quiet spot to get your head stuck in a book if you felt like it. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone . It's the most amazing hotel I have stayed in so far an I would go as far as to say it beats the savoy any day . Thank you to the staff for there pleasant and helpful attitudes towards our needs your the definition of perfect customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England