My best friend and I booked a night's stay at Hotel Rafayel on the Left Bank as we had pre-booked spa treatments in the hotel's spa. We were picked up from Clapham Junction and brought to the hotel in style! The reception has an exotic feel to it, and I immediately thought that this sets a great mood for a girly weekend/couples stay. The lights were pink, an oversized clock above reception desk, glass and modern art on show (along with a mini gallery). Our room was top notch, clean and comfortable, with all the gadgets you could need. The staff were very friendly and the service in the reception was welcoming, the bar staff attentive and the food from an extensive menu (including a 50% reduced food bill for staying customers) was fantastic quality. Before dinner, we decided to check out the spa (which conveniently was on the same floor as our room) and relax in the jacuzzi. The hydropool (not for the faint hearted!) and sauna were all compact and the facilites were very clean. At dinner, we were debating on which bottle of wine to choose, when the waitress offered for us both to try a selection to help us decide- which I thought was a nice touch. We were planning on going to Clapham Junction afterwards for drinks, but realised that the music in the bar was good and we could actually hold a conversation without blasting music, get to the bar without having to wait in a queue and the vibe was very chilled out. The bartender even let us choose some music to play, which was cool..the drinks were reasonable and the view! Well, who wouldn't love having a drink looking out onto the Thames?! Waking up (with a hazy head) and opening one door to the spa was very convenient! My friend and I were able to have our treatments at the same time, and the Coconut body wrap was divine! I felt so relaxed afterwards and the therapists were very friendly and professional. Checking out couldn't have been easier. It was straightforward, the staff seemed genuinely interested about our stay. I think its no surprise that I would definately reccommend Hotel Rafayel to anyone wanting great quality, style and affordability- all on the Thames!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England