As much as it looks great, you should know that it is above great. An experience that I won't forget and a luxury memory that I adored. As a female you want to be treated like one and feel your on cloud 9. Well my partner made the right choice for me. We stayed at the Raphael On The Left Bank recently and it was very exquisite. As I walked in to the lobby and reception the atmosphere was very stunning and relaxing. The staff there had a can do attitude to help with every need without bothering you. Keeping eye to eye contact with you when being spoken to and making sure my queries were answered. It made me feel comfortable as well as royalty. The hall way to my room had a luxury approach of making it like home making me want to walk without my shoes. The room was more then just spacious and had combination of perfect and not over the top atmosphere. the views from the room were absolutely amazing as you can see the River Thames The environment was very comfortable to be in, I felt as I was in peace and quiet in which I wanted a hotel to be as. The food was very tasteful with an extreme variety of choices with reasonable prices as well as the setting of the tables and cutlery with a romantic touch of a lighted candle which gives you the warm feeling. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel as it fulfils every need of a satisfied customer. I was very pleased with the service and would definitely visit again. Thank you to Mr Iqbal Latif and his staff for making it a lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England