I booked this hotel for my finances birthday and found it to be very stylish! We stayed in a Thames Room which was lovely and we used the spa facilities and has treatments which were great!
Location is a bit out of the way, however, as we have oyster cards using the 170 bus was easier to get around!
We had some hiccups when we arrived, prior to the arrival I paid over the phone for spa and hotel, to find when I turned up they had only taken payment for the spa so I needed to pay £169 unexpectedly for the room, not ideal but we received breakfast for the inconvenience. The nozzle on the shower didn't work to change the temperature, this was fixed, but maybe should of been checked before guests stay. The final problem we came across was having the room right above the bar, room 122! If I stayed again or recommended to anyone I would ask to avoid that room, we had music blaring out until 1 in the morning and we could hear it above the TV. We are a young couple and appreciate a bar needs music, however, when my partner went downstairs, he found no-one but the bar man in there, who couldn't understand why we wanted it turning down.
This was very disappointing as it was a special birthday I'd booked this for, and unfortunately the 5* didn't shine through for me.
The spa was lovely, nice treatments and very friendly staff. The only thing I think the hotel could benefit from for the spa would be a swimming pool.
Nice hotel but wouldn't look to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England