Just spent a long weekend at the hotel. Initially had some doubts on the location but I realised how quickly you can be in Central London (10 min), whether on the East or West End. The hotel even offers a free shuttle to Clapham train and tube stations.
Rafayel has an alternative style to other five star chains and deserves full recognition for the value it provides. It has everything you expect from this range of hotels, and even include an art gallery and a beautiful rooftop terrace. Everything is clean and neat. The staff is courteous and accommodating which to me makes your experiences exceptional. You are considered as a real person and the respect you deserve, and really feel like they care about your experience in the hotel. You truly feel at home with the advantageous services of a hotel. My room was of a good size with a romantic view on the river, a huge bathroom (very convenient for the Miss) and a useful iPod stand liberating the sound from the ceiling. The spa has a large range of top treatments and massages. The gym has a complete set of materials. The pool and the jacuzzi are cutely designed. The restaurant has outstanding food with a bar that competes with the top cocktail makers of the city. You can even ask for a jug of Pimm's sent to the room!
This is definitely the best value for money deal you can make in London, considering the prices are cheap for this standard. Even the restaurant and the spa offer a 50% discount for hotel residents. I strongly recommend travellers to experience this wonderful hotel, although it means I may have some more difficulties to find availabilities! This is a perfect place whether on business or leisure and I will favour it for my next trips to London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England