So I booked this on a website where I found the Thames suit for very cheap!
Once I booked a colleague explained he had been and was not impressed. You need to walk through an estate to get there and if you dont have a good view you will be looking at the slef store across the street.
We drove at night so didnt see the estate but as soon as I got there all reservations were put at east. The reception is beautiful with very helpful staff. The driver came out quickly and took the car to the car park. (Price was pretty steep at £15 per night to park but I was only there for one night).
As people say we werent in the main hotel but in the building where the resturant is, and this was 5 steps away so dont worry.
The room and view was AMAZING!!! very hi tech and just romantic. We were directly above the bar but no noise really and it was a Friday night.
The only thing was that it was a bit too Hi Tech, I am 24 and very tech savy but still couldnt work out the light switches and temp gauges as they were on the TV. The shower which is a massage shower was also very confusing but was all part of the experience.
I would say that it was a bit annoying that you have to manually roll up every blind on the floor to cieling windows but hey, I dont care too much about that!
The 50% off voucher for food is not for ALL food so be careful what you order.
But all in all this was an amazing hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel & Spa London, England