“Fascinating, fun and one of the most enjoyable tours you can take.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hairy Goat Photography Tours

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
Book In Advance
Book a Class
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
Sandwich, United Kingdom
“Fascinating, fun and one of the most enjoyable tours you can take.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2010

Corinna is an excellent and relaxed guide to the historic Square Mile. Not being local (Oz) she has had to find out about the area from a tourist's perspective which is most refreshing - you get the history but without the teaching. In our party were people from all over who wanted to be informed and entertained, they were not disappointed. One not to be missed.

Perth, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“We had the best time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

I'm not much of a photographer - more an aim and shoot type of girl, but I bought this tour for my husband and came along for the walk. And I'm SO glad I did - it was wonderful! Not only did we see some fabulous places within the city, but the tips that were offered were great for photographers at all levels of skill and interest. We wandered down small alleys and looked at bits of London's history that I had no idea of (and I have a strong interest in British history). And all in all it was great fun. Recommended highly!!!

1 Thank Yelseltsew
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delightful outing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2010

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the London mystery tour on Oct 13. Mila was a friendly and informative guide. She pointed out interesting shots and angles and provided interesting details about an area of London we probably would not have stumbled across ourselves. Our favorite stop was the secret garden; not just for the photography, but for the opportunity to see such a beautiful little oasis in the city. A delightful outing!

1 Thank MeganMiami
NYC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Photography fans sign up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

This is a great way to see the little explored area of the financial district of London. Gorgeous buildings/architecture make for great photography. Our guide (name escaping me began with and M...) was excellent, patient and really took the time to show us interesting and new ways to see buildings, objects, etc. She even helped me to understand many of the settings on my camera that i had never used before and now can't live without. All in all a great day!

1 Thank Mirenna
London
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“An excellent way to improve your photography skills.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

Having a DSLR camera and no real idea how to use it, I took the one-day Beginner's Workshop. The workshop consisted of four hours hands-on tuition in the classroom and a three-hour photographic tour of the City of London, encouraging us to look for the unusual. Corinna, our Photographer Alex and Guide Mila were fantastic and gave us lots of tips and advice on how to get started. I can safely say my photography will never be the same again!