“Great London Photo Experience”

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Highly recommend! I did the Beginner, Intermediate, and the Night Photog. All were excellent. Informative, interesting, and fun.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"learn how"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a great 3 1/2 hours walking round the square mile with Corinna. Learnt tons of interesting tidbits on London's magical history.
Cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had a one on one session with Corinna. We started with a chat where we discussed my (limited) knowledge of photography and what I was hoping to achieve over the day. We then spent some time over coffee exploring my camera and going through aperture, ISO's shutter speeds etc. This was all done at my pace and Corinna was very good at communicating. She also provided me with accompanying notes to refer back to. Once I had a better understanding, we went out and practiced. The beauty of having a solo tour was realised with the whole session being run at my pace. I learnt so much in that time. We had lots to cover and I never found Corinna looking at her watch or rushing anything. It was a Sunday and we spent our time in the city which is so wonderfully quiet then. We covered everything that we needed to and actually ran over time by quite a bit. Throughout Corinna was enthusiastic, helpful, interesting and very knowledgeable about the area as well as the photography. At the beginning of the session I had said to her that I was nearly put off by the price as it was quite expensive. At the end I can assure anybody that it offers great value for money. I have got so much out of it. I've even received 'homework' from Corinna since by email. I now feel confident enough to move away from the auto settings on my camera and look forward to having a good play with it on my next holiday. A truly 5 star experience, thanks Corinna. Maybe I'll be back for the night tour.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Brian patiently waited for me as I got late and lost and was surprised that it was a one-on-one tour. The weather wasn't that nice but Brian gave a lot of information about London and the images that we made were really nice and making the most out of the panoramic settings. It was a worthwhile 4hours walk in London and the lovely place where we had breakfast/coffee was good too! I highly recommend this tour for newbies in photography or someone who wants to get the most out of your camera.