“Covent Garden comments”
other traveler has booked this property
The most comfortable bed in London....
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The most comfortable bed in London....
Don't  take our word for it -
see what our lovely guests say.....
Our small but beatifully formed kitchen with everything you need + complimentary coffee.
Our stairway to the stars! Enjoy a glass of wine and some cheese from Neal's Yard cheese shop....
Cool yet Quiet!
Wonderful shower which is newly renovated and now has a door!
Stairway to Heaven
We are excited to have been hand picked by the PLUM GUIDE
Covent Garden Hotel. Check out their private cinema/dinner deal.....it's great!
Peace!
Paintings by Mattie.
Hotel Chocolat - what can I say?
If you like smoked meat - theirs is the best!
Nordic Bakery
Seeing is believing.  So many great shops to check out in the area...
Delicious Tapas!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Covent Garden comments”
Reviewed November 10, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

The apartment is in a wonderful location and has all necessary amenities. The welcoming wine and flowers were appreciated. The kitchen was perfectly adequate and well equipped and the washer and dryer were extremely useful. The living room was comfortable and reasonably spacious, the bedroom and bathroom were not. Both were cramped and a socket in the bathroom to plug in a hairdryer would be an asset as would a more powerful shower. Thicker, larger towels would be welcome. However, once we became accustomed to the inconveniences we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Nov 10, 2010
This is the first I have heard from a guest about the bathroom and bedroom being cramped as our apartment is larger than many hotel suites in the area which are more expensive. I have taken notes about the socket in the bathroom and will see what we can do. We have had an issue with water pressure in the building but are getting this sorted now. The comments about the towels are noted and will be attended to. I am happy that the guests enjoyed their stay. Mattie
Marymccom
Perth, Australia
“Best Apartment in London”
Reviewed October 21, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

We stayed in this apartment twice this year and both times it was magic.It is very convenient for the whole of the West End and we didnt have to catch a bus or tube to one show.The apartment is very comfortable and has everything you need for a short stay in London.If the weather is good you can take your breakfast up to the roof and enjoy the vista of London rooftops.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Oct 20, 2010
Lovely to have guests returning.........great!
Mattie
Toronto
Reviewed October 8, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: The bed and the location: both heavenly.
Liked least: The shower: not good water pressure, temperature control issues.
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Tourists
Oct 8, 2010
Thank you for all these positive comments and I look forward to welcoming you to our place in France. Sorry about the shower and looking into it!
Kind wishes, Mattie
Tourist21...
Australia
“Highly recommended modern apartment”
Reviewed October 1, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This apartment is a great location in the heart of covent garden - walking distance to theatres, restaurants, supermarket etc, but because it is on the top floor it is also quiet. It is light/airy with modern furnishings which are also comfy (including a great bed). Free wifi was an added bonus along with the UK mobile which was available for us to use. We were a couple with 1 child staying on the sofabed - we will definately stay again if we are back in London.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Sep 30, 2010
Hi,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kindest regards,
Mattie
A TripAdvisor Member
“This apartment is the prefect location!”
Reviewed August 27, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

I would recommend this apartment to anyone. My husband, 13 year-old son and I loved it! Covent Gardens was the perfect spot for us to get around London. The Underground station was so convenient and we saw 2 shows while we were here. Being so close to the theater was a plus. Loved our evenings on the rooftop terrace! Thank you Mattie for a fantastic London experience!

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“delightful central London flat”
Reviewed July 8, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I had the joy of staying in this fabulously placed London flat. It is located in Covent Garden surrounded by the best restaurants and theatre. Evening drinking wine on the roof top.

Traveling group: Other
“Location can't be beat”
Reviewed May 9, 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

This flat couldn't be more convenient; we were able to walk to just about everything we wanted to see and do during a week-long stay in London. The roofdeck was a peaceful oasis despite being just a 2-minute walk from the craziness of Covent Garden. The apartment was clean, super-efficient, and very pretty. Mattie, thanks for your hospitality!

May 9, 2010
What a pleasure to have guests happy and satisfied. It gives me a great deal of pleasure! Mattie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing