“not good fish and chips”
Review of Chip+Fish

Chip+Fish
Ranked #16,741 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed October 30, 2013

this one in the food court near vue cinema
as a matter of fact the fish and chips not good
i did not like it

2  Thank bnghanem

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We ordered a chip and fish, and a chip. It was a Saturday at 3 PM, so it was BUSY. The wait was not long and it was ok. My wife quite enjoyed the fish, her only complaint was that the tartar sauce was not very good. My only complaint is that I received one ketchup and if I wanted more it was 40P, so about .65 cents for a ketchup.

1  Thank mitchmac
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Because they cook the salmon more specifically to order it takes a longer time. But when i receive it, its very tender and delicious.
They don't have you standing around waiting for your order when they're busy and have a little take away light-up device to let you know when you are able to collect your order.
The service needs a little more friendliness but that's the only thing that I would really improve on. Delicious!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was in Shepherd Bush westfield on late Friday evening and I was feeling a bit peckish after already havign had my dinner so decided to get myself a Fish burger from Chip + Fish in the food court.

Having observed this outlet when it first opened it did'nt look great in terms of freshness as a lot of the food looked pre made.

However upon one of my previous visits to westfiled a few weeks ago I was happy to see that it looked like it had maybe changed management? Everything was being freshly cooked and I decided to order some chips to go with a meal i was having from another outlet. The chips were served with a homemade or what i presume was a homemade tartar sauce rather than a generic one and the chips and tarttar sauce tasted great.

This time I had a fish burger with cod and although the amount of fish given in the burger could have been more, overall the burger tasted good as did the tartar sauce as I asked for some on the side and poured it into my burger. The bun was a little on the overdone/hard side but overall it still tasted good.

I would try this place out again and maybe try the full fish and chips meal maybe.

1  Thank Adz_Foodie
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I know these small eating places at Westfield mall are not the greatest, but this place is truely aweful!

After standing in the queue and paying - waited for prob 20 min to get my food. I don't mind waiting as the order before mine was a large one, but once my food was ready - it just stood there on the counter for ages and no staff was willing to take the time from the long queue to even give it to me. I ordered the calamari and for £5 did not expect 8 over cooked slivers of calamari! I asked them for some tartare sauce, and the nonchalant girl behind the till said it would be an extra 20p for the sauce! After paying £5 my food should be swimming in free sauce, this is just too much day-light robbery for me - please do yourself a favour and avoid at all cost!!!