“Excellent pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza East

Pizza East
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizza East is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #895 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
UK
“Excellent pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for a working lunch-great place in a great area.

Mixed antipasti starter was served quickly-excellent fresh mozzarella and bread. Tasty hams. Main course of pizza just delicious. Good fresh ingredients cooked to order. Recommended

• Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
London
“wasnt impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I dont know what I was expected when I got here. It was crowded and the food was not that great at all.

• Visited June 2012
Watford, United Kingdom
“Best pizza this side of Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Really buzzing place, all the staff were really pleasant, happy to help and all looked like they wanted to be there!
The pizzas are just perfect, atmosphere is great, value for money cannot go wrong, really great place for a quick bite or to chill with friends ben back numerous times now and even get cravings for the food!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Paul S
Leiden
“super pizza en great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a great place to sit with concrete floors and an industrial look, they have a huge leatherlook bench where you can sit easily with 16 people. Service is great, not overdone but correct. Nice for easy pizza or salads good and honest food. The location in Shoreditch is great opposite the Boxpark. We loved the ambiance, upcoming district.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Very poor management”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

My partner and I were staying at the Soho House in Shoreditch. This pizza place was just around the corner and looked very appealing from the outside looking in. It was also recommended by Gwyneth Paltrow in her goop city guide to London. The staff was friendly and courteous. The starters arrived quickly and were very delicious. When our pizzas came, the crust of my pizza was quite burnt and the ends of the sopresseta were so burnt that they crumbled. The crust of the pizza that my partner ordered was perfect, as was the crust of both pizzas at the table next to us. Not wanting to cause a problem, I ate half my pizza until I couldn’t handle the burnt taste any longer. When the waitress came by, I explained the problem and she notified the manger. The pizza was taken to the kitchen and the manager promptly returned to tell me that he and the chef felt the pizza was cooked perfectly. We discussed the problem, he offered me something else to eat – which I was not interested in – and he eventually removed the cost of my pizza from our bill. It all worked out in the end, but the fact that he challenged me instead of following the age-old adage, “the customer is always right,” left me feeling uncomfortable. I will not go back.

• Visited April 2013