“Reasonable value for money”

Park Grand London Paddington
Ranked #342 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Kirkkonummi, Finland
“Reasonable value for money”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed for one night, room was spacious and clean for a london hotel. Would stay again. Breakfast was also good value for money. Location excellent as you can easily walk from Paddington station where the Heathrow Express terminates. Also easy access to london tube.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this review, March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast provided.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Sofia Gomes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Wirral
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed here a couple of times recently and can't fault the place. Excellent value for money, 5 mins from Paddington Station and a few decent restaurants nearby.
Rooms are very comfortable and spotless and the staff very pleasant.
For London, the price is very good value and would not hesitate to recommend this place.
Will stay again.

Room Tip: Club room for larger room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the room and service provided.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights having booked via a late deals website online. It is in a great location 5 minutes walk from Lancaster Gate tube station and Hyde Park.
My room was on the 4th floor at the back of the hotel. I found it very quiet for the most part but the room was next to the lift and I could hear that going up and down. It wasn't a huge problem though.
The room was small but big enough for my needs. The one drawback was that there wasn't enough hanging space in the cupboards but it was clean and you are able to leave your luggage at the hotel before check in and after checking out for free which allowed us to make the most of our stay.
Breakfast is a buffet and be booked daily at reception and I found it good value as you can have as much as you like. There is a continental breakfast and full English available.
The staff were all very helpful and welcoming. It made my stay very enjoyable. I will definitely consider booking here again.

• Stayed March 2014
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this review, March 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've been traveling to UK every few months for the past 3 years. I have found a gem of a property. I chose this hotel do to the proximity. Park Grand London Paddington is uniquely located to Paddington Station, and the Tube. Traveling around London for business is quite easy. The property is clean, the staff has always been accomadating with my check in requests when travelling from the US to UK on a red eye.

The quality of breakfast food was excellent, and the staff made mornings easy. Front reception staff professional and more than accommodating. I would highly recommend the property for the price to value traveller.

Room Tip: Property generally is very quiet. It is tucked 100 yards around the corner from Praed St. which ma...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Room was big by euro standards. Did not clean sheets when visible dirt was on them. Staff cool and unusually not Brit like until friend fell in unsafe bath. Bell hop was nice. Go to best western around corner stayed there before and it was good

Room Tip: Not sure layout is super weird!! No fitness center or pool
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dumbbunny
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this review, March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are sorry that your friend had fallen in the bath, however, I would like to inform you that we always follow the building Health & Safety regulations to the utmost to make sure that all our valued customers and staff are working in a safe environment at all times. Therefore I would like to inform you that in all our guest bathrooms we have got non-slip tiles as per the regulations.
With regards to the dirty bed linen I am really surprised to know as we follow the complete check-list before we give the room to the guest, however based on your comment I will be taking this comment in our next housekeeping meeting.
Once again thank you very much for staying with and sorry for the inconvenience caused throughout your stay with us.

Bundall, Australia
Reviewed March 8, 2014

was a little concerned after reading some of the mixed reviews - but please don't be. Staff are very friendly and want to help. The room - very streamline and functional loved it, room very clean and a great bed and great shower - particularly a wonderful relief after 30 hours of travel
Loved the location between Paddington and Lancaster Gate- would stay here again and again i booked via the hotel site and only ask for a quite room

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the room and service provided.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014

What a cracking hotel. I booked a 'compact' room on line for a very reasonable price for a weekend in london. On arrival we found the room was very compact indeed. Ideal for one but a bit small for three nights for a couple. Absolutely nothing wrong with the room whatsoever but we decided to ask if we could move to a bigger one. This was done with minimum fuss from reception and the staff within ten minutes!! We were out all day every day but when we did come into contact with the staff they were friendly, chatty and helpful. The room and bathroom was clean warm and with every ammenity you could possibly need. Located 5 mins from Paddington station (but nice and quiet) and only 15 mins thru kensington gardens into central London getting about was very easy. Great price, clean comfortable rooms and helpful friendly staff. Top notch.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided.