“Great Location”

Park Grand London Paddington
Ranked #360 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Have used this hotel on several occasions. I choose it for the central location, it is very convenient for where I like to go in London. The rooms are small and have only one chair even though two people occupy it. The wardrobes are small and not well located in the room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Liz C
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking out your valuable time to write a comment with regards to your stay with us. It encourages us to improve and strive for the best service to all our guests. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members. We hope that you will visit us soon and give us the chance once again to serve you in the near future.

Sofia Gomes

Write a ReviewReviews (2,907)

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We visited the hotel this week, it was a great experience the front desk staff were excellent, Mark & Victoria were very helpful and did everything they could do to assist us during the check in, we were upgraded to a larger suite which was very nice, the front door staff were also very helpful spending a lot of time with us giving us directions to all the local attractions, the location of the hotel is very convenient by being located close to Paddington train station which has the fast train to Heathrow and has easy connections to the underground for going anywhere in the city,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CAP-HOUSTON

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night. The rooms are small but manageable. Have all the necessary amenities, some are easy to use and some cumbersome. For e.g., the hair dryer is difficult to find, using the kettle for tea is really tough. I had forgotten my universal power convertor and the hotel didn't have any to spare. I would have rated 5 but for this inconvenience. Great location, friendly staff, good breakfast, so would recommend this hotel for short trips to London.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed with a friend at Park Grand in November. Were upgraded and very excited! Got to the room ...where i have a few comments and a couple of photos. The rooms are dark...dark dark timbers cover most of the walls and behind the bed ...can't see how to even open behind them to see if its a cupboard or not...bed and bathroom right up near the main door (and little foyer) whereas the rest of the room is complete vacant and you wish you had the space where you are actually sharing the main thoroughfare with someone else - instead of jumping on the bed to make space for them to pass! The entrance door and the bedroom door is quite large..taking up space to open and close in the room space...then you have to deal with the bathroom door - same size - all knocking into each other...Not comfortable! Finally the shower (I left the best or worse - till last!). My goodness...one look at it and I knew we were in for some trouble...the toilet roll is situated on the floor level for use once you are on the loo...totally ludicrous.. the shower has no wall just subdivided by a curtain between you and the rest of the bathroom and EVERYTHING GETS WET...it was a total horrible experience and for that reason I will never return...and never recommend. Its a real shame because the staff and breakfast were great...even with the noise from the upstairs elephants that the night manager tried to silence...but no...the shower from hell was the worse.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel has excellent staff, very knowledgable. Rooms are bit small but comfortable. Water pressure & temperature, as also room heating works extremely well ! Good location with easy access. Breakfast & meals are of high standard for this category of hotel. Bathroom amenities are good. Internet is fantastic, easy to use.

Room Tip: The junior suite .... where I eventually stayed is more comfortable, offers more space.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SaroshAibara

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here after a 13 hour trip from Hong Kong. Good nights sleep and the staff were all very helpful. Breakfast was great and the room was well designed.
Well priced and ony 5 mins from Paddington, 20 mins in total from Heathrow on the new Paddington flyer, would recommend to any weary traveller

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian B

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the service provided.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I've just returned from a lovely one night stay at this hotel. The location is excellent, literally 3 mins walk to the tube station. We booked 2 rooms as we were a group and both rooms were a super size with extremely comfy beds and they were immaculate. The shower is actually the best shower I've ever experienced in any hotel. For location & value I would definitely rate this hotel highly.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank pstylist

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the room provided.