Park Grand London Paddington
  • Pool
$220
$183
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$278
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$129
$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$158
$133
Agoda.com
$338
$262
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$177
$158
Priceline
$1,063
$843
  • Pool
3,031 results
All reviewsclub roomwet roomupgraded to a junior suiteheathrow expressquiet arealovely hotelwould stay againrooms are smallbreakfast was excellentan upgradefull englishoxford streettube stationpaddingtonmirrorhairdryerpubs
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went to London with my girlfriend to watch the NFL game on Wembley. After booking I started rereading the reviews and I must admit I had my doubt about booking at this place after seeing so many all 5 star reviews by users with only one post (looks like the hotel is making their own reviews...). But I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel has a nice lobby and friendly staff. We had booked a clubroom and from what I can tell from the other reviews the extra money was well spend. The room was large considering it's a London hotel. Plenty of room to get around and even had space for a two person sofa. The street outside is really quite and we had no problems with the aircon or similar issues other people have mentioned. The breakfast was included and I didn't have high hopes for it (too much experience with hotel food), but this one was really great. A wide selection of food with the scrambled eggs as the star of the show - big fan here. The location is walking distance to Paddington station with plenty of tube lines to choose from (easy transport to Heathrow via HeathrowExpress). Takes 5 mins. to walk to Hyde Park. A few decent steak houses near Paddinton. If you are looking for a bite near the hotel go to the area of Queensway and Westbourne Grove. It is loaded with great pleaces.
Overall impression of Park Grand London Paddington is really good. Nice clean and almost stylish rooms.

Room Tip: Get a Clubroom, it's worth the extra punds.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Park Grand Paddington for your stay in London.
We are glad you enjoyed the room and service provided.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Park Grand is a clean, conveniently located hotel with a nice breakfast and friendly staff. One minor item that I liked: the bar area had a great selection of free newspapers and magazines, including Wallpaper and Esquire. Some downsides: my double bed took up half the room; I could easily hear conversations and laughing from guests on either side; the tiny bathroom smelled of smoke, and its minuscule curtained-off shower area results in water getting all over the bathroom floor, including the toiler paper that for some odd reason is mounted right on the floor; and the wi-fi connection was inconsistent. Still, it's less than a ten minute walk to several tube stations, and it's a good value for the price.

Room Tip: I chose a Club Room, which is larger than many of the others.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hotel is perfectly situated being just a 5 minute walk to Paddington Station, Lancaster Gate Tube Station, 94 bus route to Regent Street and of course Hyde Park.
Every staff member we met were very pleasant and helpful. The breakfasts were plentiful with excellent service and staff friendliness. The room we stayed in, on the basement level, was quite spacious and comfortable.
I would highly recommend this hotel and we look forward to returning on our next visit to London.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed here at the start of our 6 week European Holiday. We stayed in the Cleveland room and it was a really nice and spacious room. we were extremely happy we picked this hotel. Very close to Paddington Station!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
PGHotelManagement, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the room.
I have shared your valuable feedback with my team and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here for ten days. What makes this hotel unique is that the staff take an extra effort to make you comfortable. Be it the chef trying to find out what you like and serving it even though its out of the menu; or the concierge, ever smiling, ever ready to help; or the reception who never refer anything to the 'supervisor' for approval. Fantastic Hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank zaheeren

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at Park Grand Paddington.
We are glad you enjoyed the service provided.