“Lovely time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Lavender Guest House
Ranked #36 of 572 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The location was very convenient to all modes of public transportation, shopping and all manner of restaurants. Our rooms were spacious, exceptionally clean with comfortable beds. They were welcoming and helpful and provided an excellent service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Our family recently stayed at the Lavender Guest House - We had booked three rooms for the six of us (all adults) for five nights. The location was very convenient to all modes of public transportation, shopping and all manner of restaurants. Our rooms were spacious, exceptionally clean with comfortable beds. We possibly had the best poached eggs ever - than you Beatrice. We certainly made use of the kitchen and garden area. Tony, John and his wife Alice were charming, helpful and very informative and great fun to talk to - their hospitalilty is outstanding. On our next trip to London we would not stay anywhere else but The Lavender Guest House and highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going to London. Thank you for a wonderful stay,

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kris N
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The most considerate Manager and staff went out of their way to accomodate me at very short notice. They were welcoming and helpful and provided an excellent service. The guest house is exceptionally clean and tidy in all respects. It is situated on a quiet and respectable street but has very close access to very good shops, cafes and public transport. You can travel widely from the nearby overground train. I fully recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2014

If you are looking for a nice place to stay, very clean and cosy then go for it!

I usually stay in 4/5 stars hotels, but this time I wanted to try something different so, after having read a couple of positive comments here on Tripadvisor, I booked a room, possibly, in the best guest house you'll ever find in London!

The place is run by a greek family (John, Alice and their son Tony) who'll make you feel at home straight away:) Those people are amazing...and me and my mum miss them already!

The rooms are spotless, spacious and very cosy.
Breakfast and Wi-Fi internet connection are included, plus there is a beautiful backgarden where you can cook your food and relax!

As I said, you won't need anything else:)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Easy to reach, being just a five-minute walk from London's busiest railway station, bus stops and the Underground, there is only one place my wife and I shall be staying from now on.

Breakfast is filling, the coffee livening, the toast comes whenever you need.

The room was very tidy, the bed comfortable, and the washing facilities always properly cleaned. The toilet in our room was situated in a very surprising place! I won't spoil the surprise by telling you... If there is one criticism, it would be the separate hot and cold taps.

Apart from that, there is nothing more to say except anyone wishing to be looked after by someone born to be a hotel owner, who takes great pride in making his guests feel at ease, here is where you should come.

Room Tip: Take room 1 and discover the Tardis in the left corner! [Say no more ;-) ]