Spent 3 nights in June. We were in room 222. Superb accomodation with separate lounge area. Great historic building that has been fully modernised. Comfortable bed, large bathroom, fridge/microwave/coffee maker etc.
Service was first class and very professional
The Hotel bar is fantastic. They make their own Gins. Rums and other spirits.
Did not eat there, but menu looked very good.
OK it is a little out of the way, but worth the trek.
I would have no hesitation to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England