“The best hotel I've stayed in!”
Review of Town Hall Hotel

Town Hall Hotel
Ranked #174 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I came to London to visit a friend and it was my first time in the Town Hall Hotel. I had high expectations as it is a five stars but everything exceeded my expectations! The staff is so friendly and professional, I asked for a room facing the street and they accomodated my request with no problem. The corner room restaurant looks very cool, I only had time to try breakfast but it was really delicious, and Lourdes from the restaurant was amazing! The in-room menu is nice as well. I didn't have time to try the pool or gym but it looked so cool, I am definetely coming back soon! Oh and also the building itself is so beautiful, I really enjoyed my time here. Thank you very much to all for a perfect stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank carolinapriss
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest, “Thank you very much to all for a perfect stay”.. what a nice seal for your review left in Tripadvisor. Thank you for these kind words. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our structure, its architecture, character and style, the kindness of the staff and last but not last the food! I have seen that you did not experience everything in the building since the time was too tight, well there will be time for it during your next visit! See you soon. Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole

There are newer reviews for Town Hall Hotel

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Booked here for my son's birthday. Great location within walking distance of the metro. Rooms were great and spacious. Wish we could have stayed longer will definitely go back there. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jordy1536
OpsMng, Director of Operations at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice review left on Tripadvisor.I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the full Town Hall Hotel experience. I am also glad to read that you wish you have stayed longer, this is the sensation we want our guest to have all the time, sad when you leave and happy when you are back! See you soon at the THH. Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed March 10, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank David M

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed one night in The Town hall apartments and wished we had booked for longer. Comfortable rooms, excellent bar and restaurants on site and a fantastic basement pool. Perfect location only two stops to central London and great links for Luton airport. We had planned a trip into town but stayed at the hotel as it had everything we needed. Cocktails in the bar, a great meal in the Corner Room, a good nights sleep followed by an amazing breakfast, perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, it is nice to read that you found at Town Hall Hotel all what you needed to the point to not even desire to go out! I am glad to read that all contributed to your very satisfactory experience. Let me thank you for the kind words left on Tripadvisor, which summarize all that. See you next time for a longer stay! Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This place is now in my favorite top ten :
perfect and kind service; large rooms perfectly equipped; lovely design; dinner and breakfast are soooo homemade !!!
And a 4-minutes walk from a Tube station.....

In short : highly recommended !!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for the kind words you left on Tripadvisor. I am glad to read that we have such a cherished and high position in your heart. It is really difficult to keep the balance and try to always deliver the highest service but this is our goal and your review underlines it. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We booked through Secret Escapes, and can say this is the best London hotel we've ever stayed in. The building itself is grand and impressive, our top floor apartment was brilliant with a large lounge and fully featured kitchen area. We had no problems with being in Bethnal Green, with fast tube links straight into Central London, and bus routes into Shoreditch and the surrounding areas. Staff were, in the most, courteous and helpful. Breakfast was of good quality but overpriced - if some basic cooked items were included, that would have been nearer to reasonable. Would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest, thank you for your kind words left on tripadvisor. I am pleased that you consider us one of the best hotel you have ever stayed in London, this is a privilege. I am glad to read that there are many reasons why you consider us as such: the building, your room, the service and the position in respect to the centre and popular areas nearby. I could not help but to notice about the breakfast. I agree that it is possible to find lower prices for breakfast elsewhere but let me assure you that the difference is because all the products and ingredients are of top quality and included in our mane you find some connoisseur’s choice like the duck eggs, the fresh French Cheeses selections and the cured meats. I noticed with pleasure your last note about coming back, we are looking forward to your next visit.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic, after spending 3 months here with work I can't recommend them enough. I had a great room and they looked after my with and daughter extremely well. ALL staff were fantastic from cleaners right through to front desk and concierge. The corner room and Francois were great to deal with.

Great pool in the basement. Close to many attractions and only 2 blocks from the subway and buses right outside the hotel.

Only thing it is missing is a room service menu with a hamburger on it!!!!

See you next time I'm in London.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
OpsMng, Director of Operation at Town Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your kind words left on Tripadvisor. It is nice to hear that long stay guests appreciate our consistency in delivering our services and our guest care. As the title of your review states, this is really our ultimate goal, make everyone feel at home it does not matter if for only one night or three months. Rest assured we will keep our service at high level and where possible improve them with the aim to produce an evenmore enjoyable experience. As per the concern you expressed on the room service menu, we are revising it and will incorporate some “new entries”..you might have your desire satisfied! See you soon. Many Thanks and Kind Regards, Sandro Desole