Very modern on the inside while keeping true to the orginial exterior. The rooms were spacious, high ceilings and nice amenities. Complimentary water and milk provided each day. Tidy kitchens featured range, microwave, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer and fridge. Staff were friendly and helpful. Tesco market about a 15 minute walk and the Bethnal Green Underground station about ten minutes. Got ajoining rooms (G11 & G13). Plenty of room for two adults and two kids. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to anyone. Only about 15 minutes to get into London via the Underground. Kids loved the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOWN HALL HOTEL is a boutique, design, hotel in the heart of London's East End. Offering luxury accommodations, event space and fine dining in an iconic Edwardian building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Town Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town Hall Hotel And Apartments
- Town Hall Hotel London, England